Morning Muffins!

Have you ever mad something that sounded so good but as you are making it, the dough looks terrible. And you are thinking what have I done! And the more you mix the more you are thinking "I have just waisted all of this stuff"! Oh my Gosh!! But you keep going and "Wah-la" it turns out! That is this recipe....and believe me it is a good one. Straight from the oven and the smell so good!
Cooling but I don't think some will make it before they are eaten.

Morning Muffins
5 cups Flour
5 tsp. soda
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. allspice
15 oz box raisin bran
3 cups sugar
1 cup veg. oil
1 qt. of buttermilk
2 tsp. vanilla extract

Mix dry ingredients. Add oil, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix well. Butter muffin tin and fill 3/4 full.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Great with butter while warm.....yummy!

Keep believing,

No comments

Back to Top