Blogging Around Friday!!


I decided in my new blog I would Love to share all the fun blogs I find. And so Friday is now "Blogging Around Friday". There are so many fun blogs to look at on so many subjects. I am starting with one of my favorites!!!
http://cynthiascottagedesign.blogspot.com/
I love this blog for several reasons. It is done so well. I love the topper, it is so pretty. All the pictures are beautiful and Cynthia's decorating is amazing. It is so much fun just to see what she will come up with next. I really enjoy looking at a blog that looks like she really enjoys blogging. And she seems so fun.

Another thing I love about her blog is the blogs she has listed on her blog list. I seem to click on blog lists that have pictures and hers does. I am wondering if that makes me just a picture follower....oh well if thats the case I am spending alot of time on her blog clicking on the one she likes!

Its fun to see the projects she come up with. And the finished projects are always beautiful!! So if you haven't been to her blog you have got to go... grab a cup of tea and sit in a comfy chair because you will be so glad you did!

If you have any favorites be sure to leave a comment and tell me!







7 comments

Lori Holt said...

Hi Debbie! I love your new blog and I added the new link from mine.
x
lori

Material Girls said...

Lopve the new blog! its so cute! any new pics of the trailer? I so want one!

Material Girls said...

I can't spell or type! Its LOVE!

Rue said...

Hi Debbie :)

Your blog is adorable! I love Cynthia too :)

Thank you so much for your visit!

rue

Sandra@monfilrouge.blogspot said...

Oh this is a nice idea I love to discover new blogs, so I looking forward for your suggestions!
Your blog is great full of inspirations!
Thank you for sharing

The Daily Reviewer said...

Hi!

Congratulations! Your readers have submitted and voted for your blog at The Daily Reviewer. We compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 Shopping Blogs, and we are glad to let you know that your blog was included! You can see it at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/shopping/3

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award here : http://thedailyreviewer.com/pages/badges/shopping

P.S. This is a one-time notice to let you know your blog was included in one of our Top 100 Blog categories. You might get notices if you are listed in two or more categories.

P.P.S. If for some reason you want your blog removed from our list, just send an email to angelina@thedailyreviewer.com with the subject line "REMOVE" and the link to your blog in the body of the message.

Cheers!

Angelina Mizaki
Selection Committee President
The Daily Reviewer
http://thedailyreviewer.com

Shanna said...

Hi Debbie! Just found your blog. It's just as cute and fun as you are.I will be checking it often.Shanna

Back to Top