New Kindle!!!

I am so excited my new Kindle came today!!
So I am charging it now and I have my favorite tea with the water boiling
on the stove as I type. Of course I will start with the"How To" section
and then move right on to one of several books I already bought on Amazon!!
I had a hard time deciding on a "Nook" or a "Kindle" but the selling point was 
the Kindle reads "Out Loud"! And for my  commute home from work that
would be so nice. Plus save me the cost of the Kindle in Audio Books!
So TaTa for now,

5 comments

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will enjoy it. Several of my students have kindles and the rave about it. I read on my iPhone when I travel and love not carrying books. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Tanya said...

My husband has a kindle....and...he loves it! I'm sure you will too!

Mollye said...

Oh I am proud for you. I have wanted a Kindle for so long. Hope you love it. C'mon over to see who your Bunny Swap Partner is. XXMollye

Mollye said...

Hi Debbie, You will be sending your package to Me.........Mizmollye and I will send to her partner because your former partner Jozen had to drop out. XXMollye

Susan said...

My son would love one of these.

I will be sending to you in the Bunny Swap. Looking forward to getting to know you. Enjoyed my first visit to your blog.

Back to Top