What To Do Today

No blogging lately because I have been sick..but now I am better and ready to get busy! First thing is I want to do is cook. I know that sounds weird but when you are sick you really don't want to prepare food for everyone else in fear they will get sick too. So Today I am cooking and baking...hhuuummm...What shall I make....I think I will Make Chicken pot pies...oh and bread...I love the smell of homemade bread when its baking.....what else....I just have to see what the day brings....
Hope you have a great day too!

2 comments

Sewn With Grace said...

So glad you are feeling better! Everything sounds yummy. You are making me hungry...off to get some breakfast!

Julie Harward said...

Hi Debbie...I love your blog, it's one of the cutest ones I have seen out there. We like a lot of the same things I think..come say hi sometime ;D

Back to Top