A Fun Shop Hop



Wasatch Front Shop Hop
June 15-18, 2011
Wednesday — Friday 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday 10 am to 6 pm

I just started but I am planning to hit all of the shops....
Some years I just go to the ones I like but this year I am going to
all of them.
I have hit 4 so far and I do have to say so far my favorite is
Quilter's Haven

This shop is a must (so far) to go too.
Their theme is "the Wizard of OZ  Treats are Ding Dongs (since the witch is dead)
And they even have Toto Patterns in cute baskets with fabric and batting too for sale....oh and for the pin cushion lovers they have a cute one with a red shoe and the filling.
It really makes a difference when they make such an effort to make it fun
and have unique things that the other shops aren't caring.
These girls really made a huge effort to get my business. And they did!
I did enjoy going to
Thimbles and Threads
The thing I really enjoyed about this shop was the going
 down in the basement and seeing the demos. I think that was one of the best ideas to help sell
products and inform customer how to use those products...
I bought one of each!
Plus she had designers doing the demos and it was
so fun to see the designers too!
Today I will hit more but saving the rest for Saturday.

2 comments

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I went to a couple too. Quilts Etc, Broadbents,
American Quilting, Quilting Cottage...lots of fun!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh you lucky girl! Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Back to Top