Vintage Rose Sewing Kit


This is my newest pattern!
I wanted to make a pattern for a useful and vintage 
looking sewing kit. 
I love Vintage!
The center of the flower on the front is a pincushion.
So when you need to get more tea you have a spot 
to stick your needle while you are gone.
The Inside:


The heart is the perfect place to put your favorite 
scissors and the square is not only a needle holder
but a pocket for other treasures. This is very easy and you can use lace 
if you don't crochet.
I will have the pattern on my Etsy Shop tomorrow.
I was so excited to show you I couldn't wait until I 
have the pattern posted...but it will bee soon...

3 comments

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

How special! And perfect for season!
My sewing amounts to replacing a button now and then, but I do love the memories of Grandma that this gives me!

Unknown said...

Too cute mom....good job!

Carrie P. said...

Oh, that is really sweet. So creative.

Back to Top