Ta Da Half Square Triangles


I bought several packages a few years ago and never did try these....
Why....who know ....
maybe they were for one of many collections.
Anywho  I decided to pull then out and give them a whirl.
Oh my gosh I love them....
You use them with fat quarters and thats the perfect size because it makes them very easy to manage. I will show you my quilt  later ...I just had to post about how cool this product is. And it was easy and fun.
I did go and order more because they were so easy to use.
When trying to decide what pattern to put them in I did get better results from google images than their website. SO I guess I would say that was my only complaint....oh and if they were smart they would do a few "Free " patterns on their website that would probably help the sale of their product.

1 comment

Lynette said...

LOVE templates for HSTs. :) you can print them out for free from several web sites, though. Of course, those are limited to the paper size. . .

Back to Top