If Quilts Could Talk" Book Review

Let Your Life Speak!
What a great message.
I love this new book by Terri Degenkolb.
 Not only are the new fabrics she designed beautiful it has great messages all thru the book.
I am hoping our local shops get the fabric.I really want to make this one on the cover for my teenager to hang above her bed." Let you life speak" is just a great way to put put be the best you can be! Once you open this book you won't want to put it down. You will want to run straight to the quilt store and get fabric to make everything! Lol don't we all do that anyway!! LOL But you will really enjoy this one! I love it!! If you can't find it at your local shop you can get it at Amazon Just click on the link!

4 comments

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Thanks for the review Debbie! I must check it out! Mj

Mollye said...

Hi Debbie, I didn't have your email and am touching base with everyone in the Bunny Swap to make sure their Bunny Boxes have gone out or they have received their box, please email me with your status. Sorry to bug you but don't want anyone to be disappointed intentionally. Thanks, Mollye dixiegardenself@yahoo.com

Rae Ann said...

Loved the review. Happy that I stopped by!

BeautifulDees said...

I really love your blog, where do you get such a cute border on each side with the 3 column? I want to do something like that on mine.
Love ya,Debbie

Back to Top