Our Best Bites Cookbook Review



I love this blog:
And when they posted they had a cookbook coming out I was over the moon. I was going to order it on line and I was in Costco and there it was. I ran to the check out to buy it. I am one of those weird people who loves to read cookbooks and I must say I LOVED reading this one! 
It is a very nice book and the pictures are perfect. I love how it comes with a plastic bookmark that you can move to any page and its really cute. I would say I would try almost every recipe and I don't say that to often. 
This is one you will want to add to your collection. I am so glad I did. And the one thing is a lot of the time I get excited to get someones book and when it comes there only a very few recipes I would make....well this isn't the case with this book.....I LOVE it!
You should run to Costco before they are gone... because then you will have to wait for the mail carrier and that is just was to long to wait.



6 comments

John'aLee said...

Thanks for the heads up on this cookbook being at Costco. I love their blog too! And I am too like you...give me a cookbook over a novel any day!

Karen said...

This is a wonderful site! Thanks for sharing it.

Karen

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love cute little cookbooks like this! Reminiscent of days gone by.
Brenda

Taryn said...

This book is on my wish list. Can't wait to get it! How much did it cost at Costco?

Sparky said...

Funny thing about this Debbie..I do gather most of my cookbooks from Costco...I would say...not I am not going to say..you wouldn't beleive me anyway lol...love this one..thank you for enabling me...lol

Millie said...

I will be looking for the cookbook at Costco. Maybe it will be at Samms Club too. My dh thinks I am collecting cookbooks. There is always room for another great cookbook.

Back to Top