Getting Ready!


Yes I am getting ready for my day....
Its not until the 16th...
but you know after seeing all the wonderful blocks everyone is doing
I have to redo...I really mean it ....have you been hopping ....
what a bunch of talented women.
I even thought of bribing a few of my talented friends...
but then again I can do it....
I really can....at least I am hoping....
You will have to stop by and see if I make ....
I will give you a hint.....
mine will be Red White and Blue....
and I might throw in some yellow.
Here is the schedule for the 7th & 8th...


July 7th

1 comment

Wendy said...

Hey lady!! No do-overs ... just add ons :) I so know what you mean :) By the time this hop is over, I'm sure I'll have enough blocks for one huge quilt ;) Take care and I look forward to another visit soon!!

Back to Top