Cooking or Sewing?


OK I really need to make so zucchini bread....
but that Fusion Blanket Crochet Along is calling my name...
And I have this great fabric....


See look can't you just see it now...
Yellow yarn...
mixing up all these bright colors....
oh my....
but I really need to get that bread made....


So cute...
I can't wait...
I will just check out Cory@ Little Miss Shabby tutorial again:
I can do this...
oh I might as well look at the flicker group too
Oh yes and Lori Holt's pictures too...
So I am now thinking that zucchini looks like it can last another day
Right? 

3 comments

Mollie@Organization Accessories said...

I go for cooking! I'm pretty bored sewing and sitting for the long hours. Organizing my kitchen completes my day and I enjoy every minute doing it.
Have a happy sewing day :)

Anonymous said...

lol,lol

Brenda said...

I know I have been looking for just the right charm pack for this project myself! Yours are going to be beautiful!

Back to Top