Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Turn Blog Hopping!



Today is my day on Bowls With Borders Blog Hop.
(The dates for this hop are August 13 through August 28.)

 I want to thank Regina for making such a fun pattern and sharing it
with those of us who are participating in the blog hop.  You can buy her pattern here.
You will want her pattern after this Blog Hop for sure!
I also want to say a big thank you  the organizers, Madame Samm from Sew WE Quilt
 and Carol from Just Let Me Quilt.
This has been SOOO fun!

Each blog has done an Amazing job! So make sure you hit them all!


My still needs to be quilted and a binding put on, And I am thinking a green strip
for the binding.


You know I had to add red work to mine...LOL


I did stitching around the flower, bowls and edge too!


Adding a button for the flower center.
I love Red Work!


This could be a wall hanging too. I almost hung it above my kitchen cart....
I still might.


I did the flowers with heat and bond and stitched down with a basket stitch on my sewing machine.


I really love to do french knots...yes I know Crazy huh....


I did a few more baskets to do as hot pads i thought that would be a nice touch to go with table runner.
And I think a dish towel with the red work bowls would be cute too!


This was such a fun project with so many possibilities.



Yes I have a Give Away!
FOR EVERYONE !
But this give away has a time limit. 
It is only good until August 24th
You need to add me to your blog roll and leave a comment with you email address (by August 24th) and I will send you the pattern for the red work Bowls.
If you don't have a blog just let me know in your comment.
This will come to you in PDF format to your email address.
I will mail out on the 25th.

Be sure to stop by the other blogs today!
August 19th
Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers