Day's of the Week Dish Towels


Finally I am done with with my new patterns.
Days of the week has a pattern for each day of the week.


I had so much fun doing these...and so did my stitch er...
my husband Kelly.


They remind me of when I was small and my Mother stitched 
"Days of the Week" dish towels. But I don't remember ever using hers.


We do use the ones I make....
But I do threaten that the first one to use them to clean 
up Kool aid will be the next stitch er.


Thursday on my sampler is spelled wrong....
LOL... I left it ....I really didn't catch until after pictures.
My only excuse is this is the one I stitched, not my husband, after I had just 
had surgery on my foot. So I blame the pain pills.


I love stitching dish towels. And they make the best gifts.


I don't know which one is my favorite, it changed as each one got done.
You can find these over at:
Just click the link and stop by!



9 comments

Anita said...

I do love your red work, I'm a bit partial to reds!! Lovely work.
Cheers, Anita.

Cindy said...

You did a great job designing these. And they are more to the liking of many crafters, I'm sure!

Teresa in Music City said...

Adorable!!!!! They remind me of my childhood too :*)

B J Elder said...

These are GREAT! Love each one.

Darlene said...

applause, applause!! They are wonderful. Of course, I've placed my order. :-)

Chenille Cottage said...

You are amazing! I love your new redwork patterns. Could there be anything sweeter?
Smiles,
Carolynn xo

Elizabeth said...

I love the design for Friday!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I love them all - have already ordered! blessings, marlene

Kate said...

I quite like your days of the week designs!!

Back to Top