Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gingerbread Pattern!

Yes another one!
Gingerbreads are really one of my favorites.
And I love the smell of gingerbread...
oh and gingerbread lattes!
My cookbook on etsy has some really cute gingerbread patterns too, some are appliqued.


Quilty Conscience said...

Love, love, love your work. And patterns. I wish I were in the market for more handwork! But with knitting, making yo-yo' and hand stitching bindings I just don't think I can find enough fingers to do more. That doesn't mean I won't be buying a pattern or two tho'! Thanks for the inspiration! Toni

thethimbleroom said...

I'm loving these projects!!

Sherry said...

Your designs are wonderful. They are just the kind of stitching I like. I am going right to your shop and order a few.

fialka012 said...

❤ ✿ ❤ ✿ ❤ ✿

John'aLee said...

You are so talented lady!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin