Busy Busy Busy!


I finished my quilt that I did 2  weekends ago with the girls in "Sewknots". 
This picture was taken just before I did the embroidery.
But...Its done. When I hang it I will show you the pictures. 
We have such a fun group its always so fun when we get together!
After this I spent this weekend figuring out my embroidery machine!
All I can say is its a good thing I knew a little about computers.
Putting the the pictures into the computer and then to a thumb drive then to the sewing machine as no fun. But I finally won! And it works like a dream!

4 comments

gilly said...

Well done for figuring it all out! Love your little quilt :-)
xx

Cindy said...

Love it quilt!

Sunny Simple Life said...

It is darling. I am taking my first quilting class over the summer.

Sinta Renee said...

This is a very adorable project. Nice that you got it finished and ready to display for the summer!

Back to Top