Sunday, October 13, 2013

Let it Ring


This is my progress so far for the quilt I am making for my office.
I work at the phone company and so I think my office not only 
needs a quilt but one with phones.


This is the middle square, I am winging this one so I am hoping it
all comes together. 


This is one of my favorite blocks so I thought it needed to be in this quilt.



I am going with a vintage theme and I have a huge book shelf 
in my office.
 So I thought it would be fun to use old phones as decorations. 


You think working at the phone company there would be old phones somewhere...
Nope....So looking on Ebay so some fun ones.


I am having so much fun planning as I go. 
Cross your fingers it will all work out.


Next row will be phones.....

Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers