Sunday, September 21, 2014

Making Bags


I searched and searched all over Youtube for an easy pattern to make a new Make Up Bag and this is my first bag to try.
You see there are several different tutorials and I couldn't decide which one to do, so I am going to try a few patterns.


I like this pattern and I found it on Iheartsewing on YouTube.
What I didn't like is zig zagging the edges on the inside. 
I guess I could have used a serger but I wanted it to be faster than having to set up another machine.


I do love the tabs on each side for holding onto while zipping.


I filled it up with all my stuff and I do love this bag.
The size is a great size.  And I liked how the zipper is larger than you need to make it easier to sew in.
I did use warm and natural since I was out of the iron on interfacing. And its not as stiff as I would like but it is fine and the next one I make I will try the iron on interfacing just to see.


All done and filled to the brim!
Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers