Can't Stop Eating....


These are the best crackers EVER!
I was trying to find something not sweet to take to a retreat I am going to and decided to try these out on my husband. If they past though him then I know the ladies will like them.
And he has made several trip back and forth to the bowl.
So Winner Winner.

They are so easy to make the only hard part is it takes 4 hours for them to be done....
crying and crying but so worth the wait.
Here is the recipe:


3 sleeves of saltine crackers with unsalted tops
1 pkg dry zesty Italian dressing
1 pkg dry Ranch dressing
1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
1¼  c canola oil


Mix the dressings, red pepper flakes and canola oil together.  Pour over saltines in an airtight container.  Carefully Turn the container every 30 minutes for 4 hours.  We don't want them broken. After 4 hours be prepared to just sit and eat and eat them.
We eat them plain and with different cheeses and they were so good!

5 comments

StitchinByTheLake said...

Every year some of my high school girlfriends come for the weekend to my house - we graduated 50 years ago! One of the girls always brings these because we request them. So good! blessings, marlene

Farm Quilter said...

You are a week late with this!! I went to quilting retreat last Sunday thru Wednesday...next year for sure!! Thank you for sharing the recipe!!

donna said...

mmm sounds yummy. I am going on a retreat next weekend, maybe I should try this. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
donna

Wendy said...

Those crackers look delicious! May have to try them myself :) Best good wishes to you!!

Anonymous said...

They made these in the quilt retreat in Alaska! Yummmm yummy! Lookin good debbie!
Diana white.

Back to Top