Go Baby!

I bought a Go Baby with this cute bag and have never used it.
Can you believe it....

I was inspired when I bought it but with a new job and moving I never got around to it.
But I was inspired again by Jodi over at Pleasant Home

So out it came but I have no dies....hahahahaha just the machine and the cute bag.
so I went to accuquilt.com and ordered 1.
I know what you are thinking 1 who orders 1 ....
well I have to give it a whirl first and then I will be hitting the quilt stores for more.
I ordered the hunter Star that Jodi shows on her blog. I love love love the table runner she did.
So hopefully it will be here soon and then I can share.
I wonder what it would like scrappy....
This could be my new addiction.....




4 comments

Anonymous said...

I saw Jodi post that beautiful Hunter Star table runner on IG and her blog. I also fell in love! I SOLD my Accuquilt nearly two years ago because at that time it was just sitting. The dies were so-so and nothing I felt I needed the GO for. Now I'm bummed as I love how the Hunter Star is cut, then pieced with edges butting together perfectly. Maybe you can put together done precut kits to recoup your $50 spent on the die.

Charlene McCain said...

I just stumbled upon your website and I am so impressed. Love your designs and fun posts. Did you create your own website design? It is really great. Makes mine look so plain. Keep up the good work!

Sherrill said...

I, too, have one I've never used. It didn't come with the cute bag but did come with a couple of dies. I really need to get the 2.5" die out and go to work on my stash!!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hey Debbie, you have to let us know how it world! Happy Quilting! xox

Back to Top