Monday, January 5, 2015

Go Baby!

I bought a Go Baby with this cute bag and have never used it.
Can you believe it....
I was inspired when I bought it but with a new job and moving I never got around to it.
But I was inspired again by Jodi over at Pleasant Home
 
So out it came but I have no dies....hahahahaha just the machine and the cute bag.
so I went to accuquilt.com and ordered 1.
I know what you are thinking 1 who orders 1 ....
well I have to give it a whirl first and then I will be hitting the quilt stores for more.
I ordered the hunter Star that Jodi shows on her blog. I love love love the table runner she did.
So hopefully it will be here soon and then I can share.
I wonder what it would like scrappy....
This could be my new addiction.....
 
 

Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers