New Blog!



My blog had a new face!
After Photobucket changed their policy I changed my blog!
I will say it was worth all the work and time (a lot still to do) to not pay Photobucket
399.00 for pictures a web designer did for me years ago.
They have closed their doors and so they won't be paying Photobucket and even if I do,
it won't fix my blog.
So at first I was so upset and made several attempts to resolve and finally decide it was time for a change.
SO I sat down and bought a Template from Georgia Lou Studios and was ever glad.
My template was $15.00 and then they have all the training on their site to make it your own.
I had so much fun learning everything they have to offer.
I am still learning but I guess now I can sat Thank you Photobucket for screwing up my blog!

No comments

Back to Top