I love Polka Dots!


Yes I am a QVC junkie!
I don't mean to be ....
it just happened one night when nothing else was on....
200 dollars late I was hooked!
Look how cute this baking dish is!
and it came with 2 smaller ones, lids, 
wire racks to serve in and a carrying case....
that matches!!!
See and if you look toward the back a cute round air tight 
sealing lid for my salt.
Oh and the big guy David....
he has his own kitchen show on wednesday and sundays.....
I record it....
the lady who sells the dishes has a cookbook too!
Hot Recipes in Cool Dishes by Tara!
Stop by my other blog 
And you can see the yummy recipe from this book for 
Corn Dog Casserole
My  grandkids loved it!
The dishes are called "Temp-tations" presentable ovenware
oh my gosh.....
I really do think I need all of the line....
check it out.....if you dare....just remember it habit forming!!!

9 comments

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh my those are adorable. I have some temptations too and they are great! I used to shop online with QVC a lot. How could you not be happy eating something tasty out of that dish? :)

Keep Stitchin' said...

I am absolutely crazy about polka dots too! They're just the cheeries thing!

GerryART said...

No way! NO WAY ! !
I tend to be an impulse buyer.

That said, I L♥VE this dish. It's the cutest thing, it makes me, well, ALMOST MAKES ME WANT TO COOK!
Hugs,
Gerry

sao said...

I am another TEMPTATIONS owner....I love QVC and it is indeed addicting. How much fun is it to get PRESENTS in the mail (or more specifically via the UPS truck!) :)

I really enjoy your blog!

sao in Midlothian, VA

ArgusMom said...

I also have Temptations cookware. One of the best things about them (besides how cute they look) is how well they clean up.

Jen said...

Love the polka dots too and the red just makes that dish even better! I've just stubbled on your blog and have enjoyed reading on previous posts and drooling over all your lovely projects!!!

Sparky said...

love the red dish..I have a few polka dot baking dishes but not in red...black, green, orange...but I like the red...and the contents too wink..

Sunny Simple Life said...

Okay where has your blog been all my life?? It is so cute and I am a fellow lover of red and polka dots. Can never pass them up.

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Hi Debbie! I've been enjoying visiting your blog this morning. I'm a Temptations owner too. My dear grandmother (a QVC junkie), has scads of them and sent me a set for my birthday last year. I love them! The red and white are adorable.
Debbie

Back to Top