Saturday, April 23, 2011

Savannah!


I was watching "Midnight in The Garden of Good and Evil" and getting very home sick for Savannah Georgia. I love Savannah! I really think I am a southern girl at heart.


You can buy this statue for you Garden on River Street...
Just an FYI...



This is the "Olde Pink House" and its haunted...
as is most of Savannah. I think when I die if I haven't moved there before
Thats the place I am going.



Its so beautiful if you get to go there when the azaleas are in bloom.


Parks are everywhere and you really don't need a car if you stay downtown.


I could just move right in....
can't you just see me sipping tea on that porch!


I'd even be a nice neighbor and invite Paula over....
See I would fit right in.


Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers