New Patterns!




This is my newest Pattern!
"Bear-nice"
You have seen this on my blog before and 
I finally got around to making the pattern.
I think this has to be one of my favorites!
You can see it at:


This cute apron pattern can be done 
either by all stitching or applique and stitching.
It is so cute either way. 
All of my patterns come with a family tested recipe.
You can see this at:


This old fashion scale is the perfect picture to stitch 
on a dish towel.
 It has that feel of comfort that
 we got going into our Grandma's kitchen.
  And the recipe that comes with it is so good 
 they want seconds for sure. 
So stop by and see! 

2 comments

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

I love all your patterns! The apron one is adorable! You are so talented!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Alicia said...

Do you use the entire flour sack or do you cut it in half? After seeing your tutorial on Sew We Quilt, I bought a pack of five and was excited to start. When I unfolded one I was amazed how large it was. Hence the question. Thank you in advance.

Alicia

Back to Top