Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Love Buttons


Button fascinate me, as a kid I loved to play in the button tin.
My mom kept her buttons in a tin that had candy or cookies in it.


I would divide them into colors, shapes and sizes.


Sometimes I just sat and push my hand to the bottom on the tin, 
opening my fingers and pulling up. 
This was just to feel the buttons slide between my finger.
My mom would give me a threaded needle and 
I would string the buttons thinking I was really sewing too.


And the vintage ones...
I have to say they were and are my favorite.

Oh and speaking of vintage, you can't forget the vintage buttons on cards.


I have buttons in jars and tins. 
The are mixed and divided into colors.
You can never have to many buttons.
Or fun memories...
What do you keep your buttons in?


Post a Comment
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers