January is For Snowmen


I love snowmen, I figured out a while ago if I use them for Christmas I can leave them out and enjoy them in January.


These are just a few I have out right now.
The one with the open belly is where I put the TV remotes.


This one is for a candle but I like to keep chocolate in it.
No one thinks to look there since it is for a candle.
And thats my plan so there is always chocolate 
for me!


This set my husband gave me....
AHHHH



See so cute.
I do keep this one out most of the year.


Another one for a candle....
I really do put a candle in this one....
Thats how I trick the kids...hahahahaha

3 comments

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Your snowman are sooo cheery! I'll bet it's because they are all warm inside your house, instead of freezzing their tushes of in this below freezing weather we're having??? =)

hugz,
annie

Unknown said...

I am at your house and shaking snowmen upside down. Thanks for your hiding secret.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

This post made me laugh. You keep your family guessing when it comes to what is really in the snowman.

Back to Top